Tuesday, October 7, 2008

tagged again

Christine tagged me - so here we go!

The rules of the tag are as follows:
1.Post the rules on your blog.
2.Write six random things about yourself.
3.Tag six people at the end of your post.
4. If you are tagged, JUST DO IT, and pass the tag along.

1. I am a crier for all things sappy. . . . weddings, movies, tv shows, etc. the tears are also triggered when I surprise someone or see someone really happy.

2. I could not squeeze out a single tear at my own wedding.

3. I've had 4 injuries to my right leg . . . . big toe was splinted after wagon incident, 48 stitches in foot after tent post accident, knee surgery from torn ligaments, 14 more stitches in foot after stepping on broken bottle in back yard.

4. When I was a senior in high school my family hopped in a car (6 of us) and drove to Acapulco, Mexico. It was about a 55 hour trip. Oh - and we drove straight through.

5. I have 56 first cousins on my dad's side of the family and 34 first cousins on my mom's side of the family. Most of them are married and have children. A few of them are already grand-parents. My paternal grandmother was a great-great-grandmother when she passed away.

6. My first pet was a pony named Kristy. She eventually went blind and would eat the grass in circles in the front yard. If she got too close to the road, we'd go and bring her back a little closer to the house. Before you think this is horrible . . . we lived waaaaaay out in the country and had very little traffic on our tiny dirt road.

Ok - who to tag now. . . . I can't think of 6 . . . . how about Katie L. and Michelle M.

1 comment:

Adventures in Nursing said...

I just saw this post! Haha! If I do this, does it mean that 6 people actually have to read my blog? I'm not sure that happens :)