Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2012 - Project #3 - Art Project Books

If your kiddos are anything like mine they bring home tons of (seriously brilliant) art projects from school, church, library, etc. What do you do with them all? I know some moms have a great filing system for all of these creations. But I just couldn't come up with a good one. So I started taking pictures of each and every (again seriously brilliant) scrap of paper and then (gulp) throwing them away. I know I will probably regret this some day when my kid is a famous artist and all those scraps would be worth major moolah.

But now what to do with all these pictures on my computer? I came across another great idea. Put them all into a nice, neat little photo book! Brilliant. And that's what I did. Our first two books arrived today and Big J is rediscovering his masterpieces all over again (without getting glitter everywhere!)

No comments: