Friday, September 26, 2008

chilly day = soup

I love coming up with soup variations in the winter. Something about a crockpot full of something hearty is comforting. Since we experienced a brief "chill" yesterday - soup was on the menu last evening. Potato & Sausage! I make this a little differently every time. . . because who can remember exactly how you made it the last time?!
Some of the ingredients (some because I probably can't remember them all):

Red Potatoes
Hot Sausage
Onion
Celery
Chicken broth
sour cream
shredded cheese blend
potato starch
chopped green chilis
assortment of spices

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yum I made Potato Corn Chowder that day. I will have to try the potato soup with sausage. Mike and the girls would like it, I don't care for any food in the sausage family personally.:)
rachel